Monday, March 19, 2007

Mobile Kitchens are manky....

Haaaaaaaaai there!

Its midnight and im lying in bed using my cell phone to post this blog, isn't technology just cool?As you know, we are currently doing renovations and today my kitchen started to get gutted. Its a weird thing looking at my kitchen all empty, feels like my house is missing something. In the mean time i have made up a mobile kitchen in what used to be my shelving system when our house in goble road had no cupboards. Also Rowan has lent me his gas camping stove, its such a clever design, almost like using a REAL appliance. Ha ha ha.

In other events, we are now getting a new fridge because even though the kitchen guy measured our old fridge, they kind of neglected to use the right measurements! Our fridge now will not fit in. Fantastic. Anyway we now have a 1.85 metre gorgeous new fridge so Yay for mistakes even if they sap my curtain budget....*sniff*

No comments: