Friday, May 25, 2007

Don't mess with the mama!

 

 

Today i have two sick boys. Dans got sinusitis and such bad post nasal drip its making him VOM all over the show. Caleb has got sinusitis and pink eye in BOTH eyes, he looks a bit like hes been smoking a bit of whacky baccy. 

So off we went to the paed which is always good fun. I hate it so much when both boys are sick! I just want to cuddle them both all the time and i dont know who to fix first! I just love these little sprogs so much.
At westville hospital, i was trying to get the two snot covered babes into the car after the doctors visit, some asshole pulls half way into the parking next to me and revs his car. I have got both front and back passenger doors open and my bum is hanging out the car while i try and strap the boys in. So i just took my time and he carried on. So i gave him the look and thought to myself DIAF (copyright kevin cadman) moron and carried on. THEN to add insult to injury he was only using the parking next to me to drive through so he could get to the parking in front of it so he could sit and smoke. He then got out his car and checked me out. Men are such pigs. * except Ewan of course.

No comments: