Monday, April 16, 2007

I've got cake up my bum!

Caleb comes up with the weirdest things sometimes.  I'd like to know what on earth he is smoking because i think we all need a bit of whatever he's got.

I've complied a list of my favourite of his little outbursts.

Caleb tries his hand at deductive reasoning:-

Cows make milk.....*pause for thought* 

Mommy makes milk for Daniel.....*pause for thought*

Mommy is a cow!!

Caleb while bathing, and making his own...er bubbles:-

I made a fart!  There are no more farts in my bum.  It's empty!  Daddy must put some more in!!

Caleb on being asked if he'd like some more cake:-

No thanks, I've got cake up my bum!

Caleb tries his hand at deductive reasoning again:-

God made me.

God made Dan-Dan

God made a brother for me

God made mommy

God made daddy

I'm a special monkey!

God made mommy a special monkey.....ME!!

Caleb tries story telling:-

Once upon a time, name oogli.

While watering himself with the hosepipe:-

I'm growing bigger, like mommy and daddy!

Caleb tries manipulation:-

Daddy, i put the stripey toy up my nose, so we can go to the doctor!  You will come home now daddy?

*pOp* <- dammit.  there go my ovaries again.

 

1 comment:

sdfa sdfasdfadsf said...

Haha! I love his story telling... so creative ;)