Wednesday, April 11, 2007

size 10 jean pant

I have never ever been thin.

I have always been the one in the group who couldn't borrow clothes or anything because all my friends are thin and gorgeous and i have always always been, not thin.
In August last year a friend and i decided to go on weighless. At the start of it i was all like, 'bla bla whatever, put down whatever weight you like as my target, i will never ever in a million years get there.' Then i started to actually loose weight, 3kgs here, 1.5kgs there and as the months passed, i realised something....i was becomming thin!!

Now here i am a good few kilograms later putting on my friend's size 10 jeans! In fact they are a little on the baggy side.

This is like the biggest achievement i have ever had (i think). It's so weird how people treat you differently when you're thin. It's dreadful to say but people really do treat you entirely differently when you're over weight. Men hold doors open for you and offer to carry stuff for you and actually make eye contact with you! It's completely weird for me.

I am so much more confident now, i feel like i really can just talk to anyone. So YAY ME! Anyone out there who is wanting to loose a spot of weight...it can be done!!

No comments: